Your banner here? Contact us!
Added: June 27th 2021
Popularity: on 2 watchlists
Add to watchlist

My Hugo

$MY HUGO ETH
ETHContract Address:
0x1595cc2a55f822a64913f2ae234c710aba55e91d
Added: June 27th 2021

Coin Information

KYC Verified:
Not KYC Verified
Listing Status:
4 / 500 NEW
Launch:
May 4 2021
Votes:
4
Votes Today:
0

Coin Market Data

Price (USD):
-
Price Change (24h):
%
Marketcap:
-
Total Liquidity:
-

Description

Welcome to the MyHugo Official 🚂

It is not a project that increases investments with Presale, where everyone, including the team, has an extra token. MyHugo coin is equally far or near to everyone.

MyHugo token is not a project owned by any individual or group. The project has a founder but no owner. The entire community is the owner of the project.

MyHugo token is not a project that will save the world and revolutionize the financial system. it can only help you to buy nicer gifts for your Family. For example, some DeFi does not promise scam features. MyHugo is a completely transparent decentralized meme marker with a flat structure. Let's Save Our Family.

No pre-sales, no Team tokens, 40% of the total supply has been burned, 10% marketing/airdrop tokens. This will give us even more power to save our Family. The remaining 50% has been added to Uniswap and liquidity has been locked for about a year.

🌐 Website:
https://hugo-troll.com

🐦Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MyHugoToken

✈️Telegram
https://t.me/HugoTroll
Information incorrect? Please submit an Update Request!

Coin Information

KYC Verified:
Not KYC Verified
Listing Status:
4 / 500 NEW
Launch:
May 4 2021
Votes:
4
Votes Today:
0

Coin Market Data

Price (USD):
-
Price Change (24h):
%
Marketcap:
-
Total Liquidity:
-